Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hands on with Nimble Social CRM

I've been playing with Nimble for about 7 months. First I'd open it once every week. Now I have it open all the time and actually am managing my calendar and email with it. 


I have to say I like Nimble more every day. Having spent 16 years as a CRM consultant, believe me, I've tried lots of CRM programs. Nimble is different.  


Why? It's very simple but does a lot of things automatically. I actually enjoy using it. So here in no particular order are some of our impressions of Nimble Social CRM.  
    • It's easy to use... no really. It kind of thinks for you.
    • I like seeing the faces of my contacts, and I didn't have to put their pictures in. The pictures came from the photos they put into LinkedIn or Facebook, etc. 
    • It automatically imports and updates all your connections from FaceBook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, CSV files and more.
    • It makes it easy to email or tweet your contacts, friends and associates.
    • Nimble automatically builds a history and stores all your communications and completed activities with each contacts' information.
    • Nimble automatically creates Company and Contact records and connects people to companies.  
    • I like the one click, add a comment to a task. Or creating a task from an email or tweet. 
    • I'm excited about the ability to search all these groups of contacts and then export a list of them to excel for email contact. 
    • I like looking at what a contact has to say about themselves. 
    • Works on my PC, Mac, iPads and virtually all browsers. 
    • No software to install or maintain. 
When can you get your hands on Nimble? 


We expect Nimble Contact, the free single user edition to be available in the next 30 days. 
Following that expect the Team Version which will allow users to share contacts and calendars, around the end of Q1. 
There will be a nominal change per user for the Team edition. 
Looking later in the year, Nimble will add a sales version which will allow sellers and teams to track leads and opportunities through the funnel. 
Beyond that we expect Nimble to continue to add more CRM features, making it one of the top CRM choices available. 

You can learn more about Nimble on our website. You can also sign up for a free beta key while you are there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: